Oct 5, 2011

Cypress Goes for a Beauty Shot





I was in pretty rough shape when foster mom found me back in June. She said I probably had almost everything possible - I just didn't look like anyone had ever cared for me.

However, I've come a long way in a few months. My faded haircoat has changed from sunburned orange and white to deep liver and white. I've filled out to be a pretty stocky girl after a few good meals. I'm still pretty scared when I have to get in the car (fm says it's probably because someone threw me out on the road) and I don't like lots of busyness and noise, but I'm a little better. It just takes time when you are scared of people and living in an RV Park.

Anywho, I got to get some beauty shots taken by a professional photographer. She was really nice and I did my best to try to pose. My little tail kept tucking under, but I finally relaxed when I got to quit "posing" and they took pictures of the other newly rescued pointer, Petey. He was really cute.